canje carnet conducir

Exchange of driving license for foreigners

In our psychotechnicians we take care of preparing the file, processing it at the Traffic Headquarters and that you receive it at your address by ordinary mail in a short time.

We perform all the service, issue the medical certificate, request the appointment and present the documentation in Traffic. In addition, the service includes a photo.

What is needed for the exchange of the driving license?
  1. Valid driving license to be exchanged.
  2. Valid DNI or Residence Card (if you have changed your address and have not yet registered it in your DNI or Residence Card, you must provide a registration certificate).
  3. Signature on the official form available in our offices.
  4. 2 passport-size photos
  5. Psychotechnical medical certificate.


    On behalf of the company, we process the information you provide us with in order to send you the requested quote and advice. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether CRISTINA VILLODRES FAJARDO is treating your personal data, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, correct inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary. You can find more information about our data protection at


    C/ Catedrático Ferre Vidiella 4 Bajo – Local 1

    Tel.: 965 22 54 35
    Mobile: 685 75 68 30


    Vehicle Transfers

    coche nuevo

    Car Registration


    Traffic Report

    canje de carnet de conducir para extranjeros

    Redeem Driving License


    Vehicle Claims Lawyers